Ladies and gentlemen, the 2nd annual Cuse Country NIT Bracket Challenge begins now. It is FREE to enter and whoever earns the most points with his/her picks will win one of several fabulous prizes. There will be (slightly less fabulous but still pretty awesome) prizes for the 2nd- and 3rd-place finishers as well.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Download a super-official CCNITBC bracket here. The bracket is in MS Word format. You will need to be able to access this file in order to participate.
- Type your picks in the appropriate spaces, and type a nickname for yourself in the space that says “your nickname here”. (We will use this nickname to refer to you in the public standings list.)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your bracket as an attachment.
- Check this space for updates and a prize list as the Tournament progresses.
We will score the bracket as follows:
- When making your choices in the final four, remember that one semifinal pits two teams from the left-hand side of the page against each other, and the other semifinal is from the two right-hand chunks of the bracket. There was some confusion about this last year. Our bracket’s format doesn’t make the semifinal matchups particularly clear, but it’s the best we can do with limited computer ability. Take a peek at the official bracket from NIT.org if you are confused.
- All brackets must be received by 7pm on Tuesday March 18 in order to be eligible for prizes.
- Employees or agents of cusecountry.com, as well as their relatives, friends, and members of their households, are totally allowed to participate in this contest.
- In the event of a dispute, all parties will be advised to chill the fuck out.
So, get those brackets in! Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Otherwise, happy pickin’!